AIRLAY CARD TRIALS NOW AVAILABLE IN OUR SHOWROOM
THE NEW AIRLAY CARD,
mod. CA 300 which had been presented during last years's ITMA 2015 in Milan, is now ready for customer trials.
Please contact us: Tel: +39 055 9198257 , (+39) 320 418 9289 Fax: +39 055 9194820
FOR FURTHER DETAILS OF THE CHARACTERISTICS ABOUT THIS MACHINE CLICK HERE
The airlay card is particularly indicated for the production of voluminous materials as used in automotives, mattresses, furniture, upholstery, footwear and filters.
BALE OPENER AND OPENER during recent test runs in Italy
The complete line includes:
- a carding machine
- a crosslapper
- a pre-needle loom
- a calender
- one foulard
- two thermobonding ovens
- two spray cabinets
- and one cutting unit
BALE OPENER FOR A COTTON MILL
ENCLOSED FIBER OPENER
COMMISSIONING OF NEEDLE PUNCH LINE
SECOND HAND EQUIPMENT
SECOND HAND EQUIPMENT
MATERIAL STRETCHING UNIT, YOC 2000
MAX. MATERIAL WIDTH: 3600 MM
- This particular machine, is used in order to stretch (widen) non woven materials, up to 1000 mm.
- This system needs a limited space to be installed , usually it is positioned at the exit point of the needle-punching machine and before the Heat bonding machine. Web stretching of 1 meter, (about 500 mm each side) takes place by means of a special chain system provided with small needled plates. These chains move almost vertically in an upside down “V” shaped way, thus hooking non woven material by both sides (left and right edge) and moving at the same working speed of the production line speed.
- Web stretching of the material takes place while chains go upstairs with an inclined way, thus making wider the web itself. Then the chains needled plates (always hooked on the material to be processed), go downstairs in an almost parallel way keeping the material at the wished width, up to the stabilization process.
- All the parameters of the stretching process (such as initial width of material, final width of material and chains group inclination), can be independently adjusted with a tolerance ± 10 cm.
- During the first part of this stretching process, the non woven is penetrated by the needles of the chains plates by means of 2 idle rollers covered with a special bristle-brush.
- During the last part of this stretching process, while the material enters into the heat bonding machine, the non woven gets free from needles by means of two rollers like the ones of the previous stage but, assembled in the opposite way.
- Web stretching machine is provided with an independent driving system consisting of 2 synchroni -zed motors with variable speed, controlled from the main control board (Touch Screen), thus allowing the synchronized work with all other machines of the line.
- Two stretching panels
- Length of stretching panels: 1700 mm
- Driving of stretching panels: independent
- Needled chain: pitch 50 mm
- Chain type: special chain with sliding guides and bearings
- Installed power: 6 kW
- Speed: from 1 to 20 m/min
For further details please contact:
Jörn A. Lahr
Cellphone Nr. +39 320 418 9289 Phone/fax: +39 055 48 14 43